|Douglas Adams was an optimist|
Lists make me calmer. They have a sense of accomplishment when you can grab a Sharpie and cross stuff out and make it look like you’re being productive.
|Making obsessive compulsives happy since 1964|
They are also good for things to remember later, so that I can calm down and enjoy the moment when it’s upon me. So, I shall share my ‘Grammy list’ with you:
- Get a tux. OK, really this is for the Hobbit’s husband. But an important piece.
- Find the perfect clutch. Wait, never mind, that’s not me either.
- Listen to Taylor’s “1989” again. It was good the first time, I wonder what a second listen will do?
- Work on acceptance speech. Crap, not me again.
- Town Car or Limo? #firstworldproblems
- Ask Idina Menzel for voice lessons.
|"I'm sorry, who?"|
- Avoid driving past former girlfriends’ home. Check.
- Petition ABC to bring back “Lost.” Hey, I can dream big.
- Visit the Rose Bowl. Hey, if I couldn't be there for the Ducks, at least I can live vicariously.
|Any excuse to put this in today: #goducks|
- Challenge Disneyland’s Gaston to arm-wrestling contest.
- Be a walk-on extra in Stallone’s new Rambo film: “Last Blood.” Seriously.
- Shake Kanye West’s hand for his choice on keyboard players.
|"Looking forward to a long career. Thanks, Kanye."|
- Ask Weird Al if he remembers me when we met in 1986 at Knott’s Berry Farm